Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It's Getting to Be That Time of Year

This Saturday is the Class Kickoff for holiday classes at Yellow Bird. Come by and see what you could make for yourself or for a gift. 10 AM Saturday, free make and takes!
I glued the patterned paper to the front of each envelope and added a few simple embellishments. The mini scrolls and snowflakes are all Maya Road. I used the Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear glue with all the glittered chipboard. If you haven't tried this glue, I highly recommend it. Makes working with glitter so much easier.


Each member of my family has a little pocket now to record our wishes. I gave my 3 year old blank cards to draw pictures of what she wished for. Down below is the list that I started for myself.









Here is something you will want to see in person, Flower Soft! This stuff is an amazing embellishment. You adhere it with a little bit of glue and it looks like tiny little flowers! It fluffs up a bit, so this small jar is all you need for a very long time.


Flower Soft is a must have for card makers and if you are just starting out, there are some amazing card sets you can get. Just add glue to the sweet graphics and embellish with the Flower Soft. Homemade cards in minutes.








There are a ton of Quickutz, for all your holiday needs. Love the reindeer head for Christmas cards and one of the smaller dies would work nicely on gift tags, I love the little present.









No comments:

Post a Comment